RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 7

 

The next morning...

 

Kalpana wakes up and she notices Raghav wearing his suit and getting ready to go to office.

 

"You're going to office now? We just got married Raghav and you should be spending time with me. I agreed earlier that we will cancel our honeymoon as your project is important for you but atleast you can spend one day with me." Kalpana complains while Raghav sits besides her and gives her a peck on the lips and rests his hands on her shoulders saying "Baby, please try to understand...This project is important and today I need to present it to the client and get his approval...I can't delay it as then he might even cancel his sponsorship...You were so sweet to cancel our honeymoon trip earlier...Please now also cooperate...Will you?" Kalpana nods her head and Raghav kisses her on the forehead and leaves.

 

 

A month passes by...

 

Kalpana starts feeling dizzy at few occassions and starts puking. Her condition makes Raghav's concern increase and he consults the doctor who inturn recommends Kalpana to go for a blood test.

 

 

The test reports get delivered to the home and Raghav gets to know about Kalpana's pregnancy. The news makes Raghav super excited as it would be their first child but Kalpana doesn't appear excited at all.

 

"Pregnant...And now? Raghav, isn't it quite early?" Kalpana says in a dissapointed tone.

 

"Early sweetheart? It's our first baby. Aren't you happy with this news?" Raghav says while caressing Kalpana's face.

 

"Not much. I mean Raghav, I'm just in my 20's and it's just been one month for our marriage. To get a child so fast? I guess it's my mistake as we dint use protection many times." Kalpana starts complaining.

 

"Kalpi, I know that you are too young now but whatever has happened, has happened. We should accept this gift of God. It's our baby." Raghav says and tries to convince Kalpana but Kalpana does not get convinced.

 

Kalpana visits the doctor for a chekup with Raghav and the doctor says "Kalpana needs to not stress a lot. It might affect her pregnancy."

 

While leaving, Raghav gets upset with Kalpana as she still doesn't want to continue with her pregnancy and hence she had been eating and drinking carelessly.

 

"I'm sorry Raghav." Kalpana apologizes and holds Raghav's hands but he doesn't respond.

 

They reach home and Kalpana follows an angry Raghav inside their bedroom. "What do you want Kalpana? You're just behaving in such an immature way." He caresses her hand and says "Sweetheart, your pregnant. I want you to take care of yourself. But you are not abel to understand how complicated things are. Yesterday, you were drinking beer. Fortunately I came home in time and noticed this and stopped you from drinking it. You know alcohol can be so bad for our baby."

 

"I'm very sorry Raghav. I din't know else I wouldn't have..." Kalpana hugs Raghav and says "Please forgive me Raghav. I know that you want this baby and I promise you, I'll stop complaining from now on. I will be a responsible mom. I promise." Raghav doesn't respond to the hug and keeps looking away. Kalpana holds his face and makes him face her. "Sorry." She says in a low voice and catches her ears which makes Raghav forget his hanger and her hugs her. He kisses her on her forehead and says "I love you Kalpi." "I love you too." Kalpana responds.

 

In the night...

 

Kalpana rests her head on Raghav's chest and hugs him by the waist. "Will you love me the same way as now after ur baby is born?"

 

Raghav smiles and replies "Hmmm...Not so much."

 

"What?" Kalpana looks up at him.

 

"Much more Kalpi. As then you'll not only be my wife, but also the mother of my child." Raghav says while giving her a peck on her lips.

 

"Hmmm... Let's see if dada Raghav is more loving than my hubby Raghav."

 

"You want to test me?" Raghav teases Kalpana.

 

"Yes. I want to. How can you prove it?" Kalpana replies while moving her hands in his shirt.

 

"Doctor said that we can make love till 6 months and so..."

 

"So?" Kalpana replies while biting her lips.

 

"So...I'm ready to appear in the test and I am sure I'll pass with flying colors."


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...