RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 4

  

“Oh Gosh! Mom? Raghav, get off me. Mom is calling me for breakfast.”

 

Kalpana starts collecting her garments that were scattered on the floor and gives Raghav his top and pants. Raghav gets up and asks “Kalpi, your mom has left. Let’s continue what we were doing.”

 

“Just go Raghav. If mom gets to know that you are in my room, she’ll kill me. Go now.”

 

Raghav gets off the bed and wraps his hand around Kalpana’s waist as she puts on her dress. “We dint even start and you are telling me to leave?”

 

 

“We’ll get another chance sweety but now go.” Kalpana says while buttoning his shirt.

 

“I have waited for 6 years, 5 months, 21 days and now 7 hours. Please it will take just 5 minutes and then I’ll go.”

 

“Shameless.” She hits his hand and pushes him out of the room and closes the door saying “Now add one more day to it.” Raghav makes a puppy face and gets down the stairs.

 

While getting down the stairs, he notices Kasturi (Kalpi’s mom) entering the kitchen and he turns to hide but Kasturi notices him and says “Raghav, you are here?”

 

Raghav stops and takes a breath. He turns to face her slowly and smiles saying “Yes aunty. I had just come to visit Kalpi.”

 

“Oh great. Come then…I have served breakfast and Kalpi also will be coming down soon.” Kasturi says while arranging the plates on the table.

 

 

Kalpana comes down and is surprised to see Raghav having snacks. He gives her a childish smile indirectly teasing her.

 

While having breakfast, Priya serves Raghav ornge juice and keeps asking him if he needs naything while makes Kalpi furious.

 

K POV:

 

What is she trying to prove by her extra sweetness? Showing this fake concern.

 

Raghav takes the butter knife and applies butter on his bread while Priya keeps saying that she will do it for him. I keep watching them and grab the knife from Raghav’s hand which mistakenly cuts him on his thumb.

 

“I’m so sorry Raghav. Wait I’ll get some medicine for you.” I say while getting up and Raghav holds my hand saying “Nothing to worry. It’s just a small cut.”

 

Priya starts panicking and gets a cloth to stop the blood and I lose my patience and get up to scold her. “Just get off your hands from him. I am there to help up. Don’t poke your nose in between.”

 

 

“Kalpi, this is not the way to talk to her. She is just trying to help Raghav. Sit down and relax.”

 

My mom says and I sit down calmly while Ramesh comes out and takes Priya with him. She leaves with tears in her eyes and goes inside the kitchen reluctantly. I keep cursing her in my mind.

 

“Kasturi, please don’t shout at her. She’s worried for Raghav. Try and understand.” My dad says and that’s why I love him so much. He always takes my side.

 

I can’t tolerate anyone touching my man. Raghav is mine and nobody can come between us but my mom does not get it. She never tries to understand my POV. This Priya always tries her best to gain his attention and Raghav being so innocent does not get it.

 

 

“Kalpi relax. The blood has stopped and it’s fine now.” Raghav says noticing me in tears as I can’t see the blood.

 

R POV: Kalpi is so possessive when it comes to me.

 

Whenever she notices any girl touching me, she just loses her cool.

 

I remember once when we were video chatting online while I was in my college, a girl came near me and tipped my shoulder.

 

Kalpana got so angry and started scolding the girl. She got scared and left. I tried to control her temper but she went on scolding me for letting that girl touch me. That girl had just come to give me my notes back but Kalpi is too childish and cannot get this fact right.

 

I hope she manages to control her temper soon.

 

A day passes by…

 

Kalpana and Raghav go for shopping to the mall.

 

Kalpana enters the trial room and Raghav follows her in locks the room.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I want to see you trying this dress and the lingerie now.” Raghav says and Kalpana tries to make him leave but he keeps insisting to stay in the room.

 

K: OK wait now. Let me try them and keep mum.

 

Now why are you staring at me?

 

R: Now you only said to keep mum.

 

K: Yes I told you but don’t keep looking at me like this. It’s embarrassing. She says while undressing herself and Raghav keeps watching her and admiring her body.

 

R: I must say that you have maintained yourself very well. Still as slim as you were when you were 16.

 

K: Now don’t behave as if you have never seen me before and I said keep mum.

 

R: OK OK I’ll me quiet. Wait, let me help you. The hook got stuck in your hair.

 

K: I’ll manage.

 

Raghav helps her in dressing up.

 

R: Your …… look so good.

 

K: Shut up and don’t tease me more.

 

Raghav takes her in an embrace and captures her lips. Kalpana breaks the kiss and says “We’ll continue in the house. Now let’s go before the store manager finds us together in the trial room.”

 

 

K POV: We continue our love at his house while his dad is in the office.

 

 

He makes me feel so good and we made love for almost 3 hours. I just love him when he makes me feel special. I feel I own him completely and he is my man.

 

 

 

Precap: RagNa get married…


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...