RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 5

Raghav gets busy in his new project named “Gauri Charitable Woman’s Organization” wherein all the woman who are going through physical abuse at their home or any kind of torture will get to live a happy life in the organization and they will be taken care of by the woman staff.


Gauri had always stood for and promoted woman rights and had been vocal about it. She every year used to donate money for such social causes and wanted to have her own organization that would help women in distress. However, her health began to deteriorate soon after she laid the foundation of the organization and within few months, she expired. Raghav promised his mother that he would fulfill her dream and now the time has come when he has started working on this project.

 

 

A week passes by…

 

Vikram visits Rajeev and they both start discussing about their future projects while Raghav goes upstairs to meet Kalpana.

 

Raghav enters Kalpana’s bedroom and knocks at the door.

 

Kalpana opens the door and she is pushed inside and pinned to the wall.

 

Raghav holds her hands above her head and captures her lips in a wild and passionate kiss. His love, wait and emotions keep flowing as he deepens the kiss and he just wants to express his love for her through their intimacy.

 

 

 

 

K POV:

 

I just love the way he cuddles me and makes love to me. His touch makes gives me a sense of pleasure and satisfaction within and I feel the heat growing between us. Neither can I resist this hotness nor can he.

 

In no time, he strips of my clothes like I do to his and we jump on the bed. He kept kissing me and biting me as if I am a piece of chocolate and I kept moaning his name with love.

 

                                                                                                                             

He kept kissing me on my chest and I hugged him tight and dug my nails into his back while making love.

 

I rolled on top of him and kept kissing him and making love to him. I was so engrossed in my love that I dint realize the time. It was past an hour and our dads were discussing about the project downstairs while the kids were making love upstairs.

 

 

Kalpana gets up from the bed and picks up her dress from the floor. Raghav holds her hand and grabs her hand making her rest on his chest.

 

"Raghav, leave please. Our fathers are downstairs and they will think what are we doing in the room for so long."

 

"Love, don't worry about that. My dad is going to ask for your hand today. I am so happy that finally we will be officially married. I can't wait for that moment."

 

"Really? You dint tell me about this. We will get married soon?"

 

Raghav rolls and makes Kalpana lie below him. Leaving soft and wet kisses on her lips he says "Yes. You will be Kalpana Raghav Singhania soon. I so wanted to make love to you that I dint want this moment to pass by."

 

"I just can't believe this. I will be your wife. Then you know that once you are my husband, I won't let you stay even a moment without me. Are you OK with that?" Kalpana says while wrapping her hands around his neck.

 

"I'm yours only love. I know that my life may get more complicated after marriage but anything for you." Raghav winks and Kalpana gives him a kiss on his lips.

 

 

"Now let's go down Raghav. It's not good to delay. I am eager to know the date decided by our parents."

 

"Hmmm...I don't want to get up now. Once more we'll make love and then go down."

 

"Once more? My energy has subsided. I don't have energy to even put on my dress. Please we'll stop for today and if you could, help me with the dress."

 

"I only know how to remove it love. Making you wear clothes is a tough job for me."

 

Kalpana hits him on his chest and after dressing up, Raghav and Kalpana go downstairs and the parents inform them about the engagement date which was a week ahead.

 

Kalpana hugs Raghav and gives him a kiss on his cheek after hearing this. Raghav feels embarrassed looking at their parents present there while Rajeev says "Don't be shy beta. Now everything is allowed. Even me and your MIL used to spend many moments together before marriage."

 

Kasturi stares at him and Rajeev hugs her saying "Congrats my dearest wife. Our daughter is going to get married soon." She hugs him too and Vikram joins the family hug.

 

 

 

The ENGAGEMENT DAY...

 

 

Kalpana and Raghav exchange the rings while Priya watches their happiness from far.

 

"What are you staring at them? Go and get the starters for the guests. They have been waiting for a long time. Go fast." Ramesh orders Priya and she wipes her tears and goes to the kitchen.

 

She picks up a tray and fills it with starters when Kalpana enters the kitchen saying "Why so much delay? Get the starters fast. My friends are waiting for it. And wait a second...Why are you looking so sad? Anything that's hurting you?"

 

"Nothing mam. I'll come out in a moment. Everything is ready."

 

"OK make it fast. Don't want you to create any problems today. It's my special day and today I don't want to hear any complaints from my guests.

 

 

"Kalpi, let her take her time. Ramesh has already started serving drinks to the guests." Raghav says and Kalpana turns behind.

 

Raghav hugs Kalpana from behind and says "Let's go and meet our college friends. They have come here specially for us. Come..."

 

Kalpana greets the guests and looks at Raghav.

 

"What happened? Why you aren't talking to me for so long?"

 

"Because you always do things which I don't like. Why did you have to support that servant again? And that too on our engagement day?

 

"I don't want anything negative to happen today. It's our special day today and you should be happy. Does Priya matter to you more than our happiness? No right. Then leave her and don't make her nervous. I guess she has first time attended to so many guests today and she must be scared."

 

"You don't try to take her side. Anyways, I don't want to talk about her and spoil my mood."

 

 

Days pass by...

 

Kalpana goes to the beauty parlor and leaves her mobile in the house. Raghav comes to her house thinking she must not be well as she had not been attending the phone since morning.

 

Raghav is informed that Rajeev and Kasturi are out and Kalpana had an appointment in the beauty parlor and so he decides to wait for Kalpana at her place only.

 

"Sir, do you want any snacks with this?" Priya asks while Raghav says "Not thanks Priya and please don't call me sir. It's too formal and I don't like anyone in my office as well to clal me Sir. You can call me Raghav. Also, I don't want anything to eat now. When Kalpi comes, we'll dine in a restaurant."

 

"OK Sir...I mean Raghav. If you need anything, you can just call me. I am in the kitchen only."

 

"Sure" Raghav nods.

 

While entering the kitchen, Priya slips on the floor which was a bit wet and starts screaming with pain.

 

Raghav rushes into the kitchen and finds Priya on the floor, holding her foot in pain. He tries to pick her up and holds her hand for maintaining balance.

 

Kalpana enters the house and the other maid informs her about Raghav. She starts searching him and hears someone talking in the kitchen.

 

She notices Raghav holding Priya by her waist and helping her to walk. She gets furious on watching them so close.

 

Raghav looks in front and notices Kalpana staring at both of them. He leaves Priya's hands and makes her balance holding the kitchen platform and approaches Kalpana.

 

Kalpana leave the kitchen fuming in anger and Raghav holds her hand saying "When did you come?"

 

"What the hell were you doing with that maid? Holding her waist? How could you Raghav?" She holds Raghav's collar in frustration and Raghav tries to explain her that Priya had fallen to the ground but Kalpana does not want to listen nor understand anything as she can't bear any woman near Raghav come what may.

 

Raghav tries to calm her down by holding her shoulder and taking her into an embrace but Kalpana only pretends to calm down while her gaze is stuck on Priya who keep watching them from the kitchen. As soon as Priya notices that Kalpana is watching her, she leaves and gets herself busy in the kitchen work.

 

After few days, Raghav and Kalpana start their wedding shopping. Kalpana buys about 30+ dresses for every function which makes Raghav bit curious.

 

"Was it necessary to buy so many dresses Kalpi? There are only 5 functions and..."

 

Kalpana cuts him by kissing him on his lips saying "If I want to make my wedding special and it costs money, what's the problem in that love?"

 

Raghav hugs her saying "The problem isn't money sweetheart but spending lavishly isn't good either. This money can be useful for our future also."

 

"Oh Raghav. Now stop giving me a lecture on saving money and spending wisely. I just want our wedding to be grand. All the VIPs should remember it as the most lavish wedding of the century. Raghav and Kalpana's wedding reception should be remembered for years."

 

"OK love. Your happiness matters for me the most. If you're happy, then you can spend how much ever you want." He says while kissing her and she responds instantly.

 

Raghav deepens the kiss and Kalpana holds his hair and brings herself closer while responding to the kiss filled with passion. She blinks her eyes and then opens her eyes noticing a glimpse of Priya outside the room.

 

Kalpana breaks the kiss and storms outside the room. She holds Priya's hand while she tries to flee from there. The tray falls from Priya's hand.

 

Kalpana brings her near her and slaps her hard on the face. "How dare you? You were watching us? What the hell do you think of yourself?"

 

"Sorry...sorry mam. I wasn't watching..."

 

Raghav comes out and watches the fight while Rajeev and Kasturi too reach the spot on noticing that the argument had gone out of control.

 

Kalpana keeps slapping her and Priya's cheeks turn red. Raghav holds Kalpana's hand and says "Leave her Kalpi. What are you doing? Stop it please."

 

Kasturi comes and holds Priya saying "What's wrong Kalpi? I told Priya to give you and Raghav tea and she had come here for that purpose. The tray also is on the ground. Why are you slapping her for this?"

 

"Mom enough. This bi*** is trying to watch me and Raghav while we were in the bedroom. How dare she?" Kalpana goes and tries to slap her again when Raghav pushes her back saying "Enough. Just stop it. Priya hasn't done anything wrong. Mom said that she had come here to give us tea only. The door was left open and may be that's why this misunderstand. Why are you over reacting?"

 

Kasturi tries to intervene but Rajeev tries to make Kasturi understand and takes her away saying "Let the kids sort it out."

 

Kalpana releases her hand and pushes him saying "Again...Again you are supporting this bi***."

 

"Just shut up Kalpana." Raghav says in frustration. "I can't imagine what's wrong with you. From when did you start abusing others? Especially a girl. I know you don't like her and she is just a maid her but she also got some self respect. Why are you behaving this way?"

 

Kalpana pushes Raghav and goes inside the room.

 

K POV: Why does everyone only blame me? Nobody can see how am I feeling and support that servant. I hate her.

 

After three days...

 

Raghav tries contacting Kalpana but she cuts off his phone and locks herself in the room. He visits her house as well but she refuses to open the door asking him to leave from there.

 

Raghav breaks open the door making Kalpana jump from the bed. She rushes towards the door and tries to push him outside but he grabs hold of her hand and locks the door from inside.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you angry with me?" Raghav tries to hug her and console her but she breaks the hug and screams saying "Just go from here."

 

She starts throwing the things on the floor making him leave but he does not leave and holds her hands saying "OK fine. That day I should have controlled myself but I don't want you to hurt anyone Kalpi. Please punish me because I screamed at you but don't punish yourself. Mom told me that you haven't had food for the past 2 days. Don't do this please. If anything happens to you, I'll kill myself. I can't bare this Kalpi. Please..."

 

"When that servant holds more value in your life, why are you trying to prove your love for me? Go and console her and not me. You just go and take your ring as well." Kalpana removes the ring from her finger and throws it on the floor. She starts weeping and Raghav holds her hand saying "I'm sorry. Please don't do this. I promise you that from today, I won't stop you from doing anything. Please Kalpi, don't break our engagement."

 

 

"You want then slap me and punish me for my words but don't do this." Raghav hugs her tight and she tries to resist but he cuddles her so tight that she finally gives up.

 

"OK, but from today you won't even take that servant's name from your lips. Never."

 

"I promise you. I will never take her name again."

 

Kalpana hugs him tight and forgives him for everything.

 

The Wedding day...

 

Kalpana and Raghav take the seven vows around the fire and are finally announced as husband and wife.



Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...