RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 2


I did not realize when I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes, I realized that it was 5:00 a.m. and my flight was scheduled at 7:00 a.m. I woke up with a start and a pain in my tummy. I tried getting up but Raghav’s hand was on my waist and his grip was tight. I tried removing his hand but his eyes opened.

 

Raghav looked at me and smiled. He held my hand and puller me closer. My hair was covering his face and he removed it gently and in seconds he was on top of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a teasing look and said “So, what’s your plan now? The night is over.”

 

“I know it is but I wish it was a bit longer.” He said while kissing my forehead. I gulped at his words and went on top of him. I kissed him all over the face and he grabbed hold of my hair and started kissing me hungrily.

 

The phone alarm rang and I opened my eyes. I broke the kiss and checked the time. It was 5:45 a.m. I got up and he dint allow me to do so and again pulled me over him.

 

I finally said “I have to leave Raghav. My flight is at 7:00 a.m.” Saying this I stopped as his eyes moistened up.

 

I wiped his tears saying “I’ll try visiting you again Raghav but now I need to go. I had come here only for 2 days and tomorrow, my college is going to start.”

 

On hearing this, he dint say a word but let me get up and passed me my clothes. He helped me in packing as well. I chocked within as his pain was visible but I couldn’t help as dad had given me just 2 days to spend with Raghav. For my dad, my studies was the most important even when I was least interested in my studies.

 

 

Raghav dropped me to the airport and did not even say a single word. He gave me my bags and I hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and I could notice the hidden tears in his eyes and the pain was visible. I broke the hug and looked at up. I cupped his face and said “Please don’t make it difficult for me to leave.”

 

Raghav kissed my hand saying “I love you. After 2 years I saw you and you were so close and now…..” He choked while saying and I rubbed his back saying “Continue…”

 

“I don’t know how many years I’ll be away from you. I….I just can’t bear this distance. I love you a lot Kalpi.”

 

I gave him a peck on his lips and said “I love it when you call me Kalpi. Remember, I’m your Kalpi and will always remain yours. No matter this distance will be for a while but when you return, you will have to stay with me forever and no more excuses then.” I said giving him a warning and he laughed saying “This is what I love about you sweetheart. You are just one person who understands me so much. If it was not for you, I would have left this place long back.”

 

“Why are you saying this Raghav? This was your dream. To study and establish your own business empire and you are so close to your goal. I know that the credit goes to me as well.” I winked and then the announcement was made. He hugged me back giving me a final goodbye kiss.

 

I was feeling terrible to leave him like this but I also could not defy my dad. I was least interested in studying. Call me a brat but I was my dad’s little princess. He had given me all the riches of the world and I was pampered more by my dad than mom.

 

I, Kalpana Kapoor, was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and hence had no worries in life, absolutely no tension. Before I asked for anything, I received it. I had a bit of pride and I don’t deny that. Who does not have pride? Of course, everyone does and so did I have but I never believed in getting things done in a wrong way. Never.

 

Raghav’s dad and my dad were best friends and business partners as well. We both were best friends from birth but indeed very different from each other. Hmmm…To be precise, extremely different.

 

He loved sports, I love movies. He was studious, I believed in bunking lectures. He was a well-manner and cultured boy while I was a spoiled brat but these differences dint matter when we were together.

 

Raghav used to treat everyone equally and he never differentiated between the rich and poor unlike me as I always believed that the rich think differently and are more worth than poor people who always try to become rich taking the help of rich people and indeed by cheating them. My dad also was cheated of 10 lacs by his employee who was his accountant. I just hated all poor people after this incident but Raghav believed that we shouldn’t think the same about all people who are poor and it would be wrong to consider them as cheats. I could never agree with him on that point.

 

Raghav’s mom Gauri was a social worker and so Raghav followed her footsteps after his mom expired. This incident did not make him weak but indeed he became more determined to achieve something in life.

 

On the other hand, I was carefree. I used to spend money to have a lavish lifestyle. Buying latest gadgets, dresses, jewelry, shoes was my style. I used to never repeat my dress nor shoes and the old things used to be given either to charity or to my maid Priya. I used to believe in having the best. After all, my dad was earning for me and if I don’t use his money being his only child, who else will?

 

 

Three years back, Raghav completed his post-graduation. He was a scholar and he scored 97% marks in his final exams. He was such a serious student that he used to barely talk to me for an hour as he wanted to study all night. Who studies so much and especially Raghav who was born in riches?

 

 

I just completed last year my Commerce graduation and passed with 50% marks. My dad and mom were not happy but I was as finally I’m done with it and I have no intention of working. It’s not my cup of tea.

 

 

We used to fight for hours online but after few moments, we used to make up and then again fight. Haha, our life was fun.

 

He used to tell me his business problems and how he found it difficult initially to set up him business and I used to tell him my problems as to how I did not find my favourite designer dress online. He used to calmly listen to me and forget his own issues.

 

Raghav had in no time set up his own chocolate brand named “RagNa”. Rag for Raghav and Na for Kalpana. The chocolate brand had become famous in just a year and a half and my love’s business was growing day by day. He used to share his profit with an NGO and give almost 50% of his earnings to the organization. I did not find it a good business strategy but it was Raghav’s decision so I did not want to defy him.

 

Today, it has been 6 years and he is coming back from Perth. I just can’t wait to see him after such a long wait. I don’t know how these moments will pass by and he will be in front of me.

 

 

 

Raghav’s POV:

 

Today after 6 years, I’ll meet her. My love, my Kalpana. I have been waiting for this moment for years. The last time I saw her, my happiness knew no bounds. I can never forget the night we made love for the first time. It was indeed the best night of my entire life. I had made her mine through body, mind and soul.

 

I love Kalpana so much and in fact I indeed don’t know how much I love her. I know that we are poles apart but that does not matter till the love between us is intact.

I love her innocence and the way she gets what she wants always. I still remember when we were young and she wanted a doll house and the store had just sold out the toy. She was screaming for it and her tears did not stop. Her dad and mom were very worried as she could not even breathe properly as she kept crying for hours.

 

 

I could not bear her tears and I called up all my friends. Fortunately, my friend’s sister had the same doll house and I borrowed the toy from her and gave it to Kalpana. The joy on her face was worth millions and I was indeed so happy. I did not tell her that it was an old toy because it would hurt her and the next day when the toy was available in the store, I quietly replaced the old one with the new one.

 

 

I can do anything for my love and for me, her smile is priceless. I know that she is a bit stubborn at times but since she is childish, she does take decisions in a haste. I know that it will take her time to change and I am sure that my love will make her understand me better and she too will look at the world differently.

 

My flight is going to land anytime soon and I just feel like rushing out now and hugging her tightly. These moments are going to be cherished forever.

 

*************

 

 

An hour passes by…

 

Finally, Raghav’s flight lands in Mumbai and Raghav rushes out and his dad keeps calling out his name. His dad keeps finding Raghav at the airport but does not see him anywhere and he himself had to get his luggage.

 

Vikram notices Raghav hugging Rajeev, Kalpana’s father and he says to himself “This boy is so impatient.”

 

Rajeev rushes towards Vikram and hugs him and tries to pick him up. “OK OK Put me down. Raj, you have not changed in these years and still try your best to carry me. I have become over weight in these years and now it’s nearly impossible for you to pick me up.”

 

They all laugh together and leave in one car while Raghav leaves before them in another car to reach home first. He was eagerly waiting to meet Kalpana but was upset that Kalpana did not come to receive him at the airport.

 

**************

 

Kalpana’s POV:

 

 

I know Raghav that you must be upset with me but I dint want to make our meeting so boring. After so many years we are meeting each other and I did not want to waste this moment at the airport. I want to meet you alone so that we spend the most time at home.

 

 

I am waiting at our outhouse where I and Raghav used to spend out maximum time playing and here we spent the best moments of our life.

 

I’m getting so impatient that I am walking from right to left to calm down but it’s making me feel hungry as well.

 

“Priya…Priya…Where are you? I told you to make cookies for me. Where is this girl?” I speak out in frustration and she comes in after 10 minutes saying “Mam, I’m sorry for the delay. I was preparing gajar ka halwa for Raghav and so it got….”

 

 

“Raghav sir. Dare not call him by his name. He is your boss too like I am.” I say sternly and she lowers her eyes and leaves.

 

This girl is so shameless. When we were young too, she used to try and be friendly with us. She foregts that she is a servant here and my parents have employed her and her father Ramesh.

 

 

She wanted to call me by my name but I made the habit to clal me “mam” but Raghav let him call him by his name. I don’t know why he gives importance to servants. They should be shown their place so that do not try to cross their limits.

 

I know that this Priya has been eyeing Raghav since childhood and every time she tried to get close to Raghav, I used to scold her and she used to move out of our way but still she used to repeat the same. I just hate her when she looks at Raghav and when he used to chat with me online, she used to purposely bring tea for me or snacks for me so that she could talk to him and Raghav being so innocent could not understand her tactics.

 

 

I hear my phone ring. Oh God, two miss calls from Raghav. Wait, I’ll message him to meet me in the outhouse.

 

******

 

Half an hour passes by…

 

Raghav finally reaches the outhouse.

 

Raghav opens the door and my heart beats faster as I can hear his footsteps. I am standing near the window panel and my hands are holding the railing. I close my eyes as I can feel him approaching me.

 

He finally stands behind me and I start smiling.

 

Raghav wraps her hand around my waist and gives a peck on my ear whispering “Sweetheart, I love you.”

 

I start blushing as I can feel his breath and I slowly turn to face him. I start blushing and look down trying to say how much I love him.

 

****

MATURE CONTENT

 

Raghav looks at me and places his finger on my lips. He comes close to me and moves his hand on my back grabbing me near.

 

I close my eyes as he comes closer and starts capturing my lips. I kisses me very gently and tastes every part of my mouth. I respond to the kiss with equal passion and I take his hair in my hands to reduce the distance between us.

 

It was after 6 years we were so close to each other and this made us just forget everything. We hugged each other tightly and he placed me on the window panel. I kept kissing him and he hugged me tightly so that I don’t lose my balance.

 

We dint realize that it had been 15 minutes and reality struck us when Raghav’s phone started ringing.

****

 

“Dad, yeah! I’ll be in the house within few moments.

 

Raghav looks at me and says “Come sweetheart. We need to go. Our parents are waiting for us.”

 

We hug each for the last time and leave…


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

 

LINKS:

Previous Chapter: Chapter 1

Next Chapter: Chapter 3

RagNa SS: Obsessive Love INDEX

RagNa Stories Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...