RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 9


"What is she doing here? You brought her here to teach me a lesson know? Please Raghav...Don't do this to me...I know it was all my mistake but please..." Kalpana pleads and Raghav keeps his luggage down and walks towards her. "Kalpi...Will you give me 5 minutes to explain to you what exactly happened? I don't know what you are thinking about right now but I just want 5 minutes to explain myself..." Kalpana nods her head in agreement and wipes her tears.

 

 

"While returning home from the airport, I decided to first visit the NGO and donate some money. I haven't given them any donation since we got married and that was the reason. When I entered the place, I noticed Priya sitting with a group of women and she was weeping a lot. I consoled her and she told me that she was in love with a boy who ditched her after impregnating her. Because of this, her dad started getting violent with her and he kept beating her up everyday and she was under house arrest. She somehow managed to escape and visit the NGO to find a shelter. I offered her to stay with us till I don't get her a safe place to stay and she agreed to come here. She was worried that you may not like her to stay here but please Kalpi, let her stay here just for a week. Please don't behave rudely with her. The girl is 4 months pregnant."

 

Kalpana's heart cried out hearing those words from Raghav. She felt miserable inside thinking if Priya was lying or was she really in trouble. However, she decided to let Priya stay for few days under her watch and not let her speak to Raghav at all.

 

 

Kalpana makes the maids to clean Priya's room and Priya walks in trying to not face Kalpana. She feels her gaze on her and keeps rolling her dupatta with her fingers. Kalpana walks up to her and says in a casual tone "Raghav has told me everything. I hope that it's true and you aren't building up anything." Priya looks up at her with frightened eyes and starts breathing heavily.

 

Kalpana holds her wrist and says "Your eyes are saying that you're hiding something. What's it?"

 

Priya tries to release her hand and she stammers "N...No....No...Nothing...I...I know that...Yo...You did not want me to come here...B...But...I promise....I promise I'll leave this place the moment...the moment I find a new one."

 

 

"OK fine...7 days...I'll let you stay here for just 7 days....And keep in mind to be away from my husband. I hope after what we discussed at my wedding, you'll keep your words." Saying this Kalpana decides to leave from there leaving Priya in tears as she sits on the bed thinking what's going to happen next.

 

The next day...

 

 

Kalpana pours juice form the flask and offers it to Raghav who munches on a piece of bread. He asks her to sit down and have her breakfast. Kalpana feels nice to have breakfast with him as they were together after so many days.

 

Kalpana begins to pick up a piece of bread and before she begins eating, she notices Priya walking towards them with a tray. "Sir...I made breakfast for you...You have cornflakes in the morning so..." Kalpana gets up to stop her and Raghav holds her hands an walks upto Priya asking "Why did you have to take trouble? My breakfast is already made by the maids." "Sir...But I thought that I'll make something...I made Kalpana mam's favorite hamburger as well." Kalpana smirks and says "Smart girl...Anyways, I've stopped eating hamburger now...I have cheese toast. And Raghav too has cheese toast with me...Not cornflakes." She spits out.

 

Priya looks down and moves her foot backward to leave when Raghav stops her saying "Leave the tray here Priya...I'll have the cornflakes and hamburger myself...I'll ask Ramu to pack it for my lunch....And thanks for making it...But make sure to take rest. You aren't well." He says while patting her shoulder which gets noticed by Kalpana and makes her burn in jealousy.

 

 

Priya enters the kitchen and packs the tiffin while Kalpana notices Raghav leaving without bidding her bye. She stumps to her room and says "This girl has started her nonsense aain. I told her to stay away from my husband but...Urghhh! I knew she's come here to break my marriage. And why is Raghav so polite with her? I know he can't cheat me but...But why do I feel sotmething is going on between them? Is it only because I'm insecure or am I not able to see the reality? I need to call Ramesh."


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...