RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 8

 

A few days pass by and Kalpana starts feeling weak and keeps vomiting. Raghav feels concerned about her her health.

 

"You need to take rest Kalpana. You're in your third month and instead of going for shopping everyday and spending time with friends, you can call them over to your house and instead do online shopping. Eating food from outside as well can be bad for your health."

 

"Gosh Raghav. How many restriction are you going to put on me? If I remain all the time in this house, I'll feel as if I am in a prison. I also need to enjoy my life and do what I want to do. Already because of this baby, my health is getting affected. I cannot be expected to lose my freedom as well."

 

"You got me wrong love. I'm just saying that..." Kalpana cuts him and says "I don't want to hear anything Raghav. Please don't stop me from doing what I like to do. I need my space." Raghav doesn't say anything thinking that since she is pregnant, she is going through mood swings.

 

A week passes by...

 

Kalpana goes to meet her friends in a restaurant and they all order for beer. Kalpana tries to avoid drinking the beer but her friends force her without knowing that pregnant women cannot consume alcohol.

 

Kalpana has a glass of beer and stops them from serving her more. While leaving the restaurant, Kalpana starts feeling dizzy due to the pregnancy symtoms and she slips a step due to which she falls down the stairs and starts bleeding profusely.

 

Kalpana's friends admit her in the hospital and the doctor tries her best to save the child but fails to do so.

 

Raghav gets to know about Kalpana's accident and breaks down on hearing that her miscarriage. The doctor also informs Raghav that Kalpana had consumed alcohol before the accident which makes him angry thinking that they lost their baby due to her carelessness.

 

 

Raghav enters Kalpana's room and notices Kalpana feeling low and sad. She wipes her tears and tries to get up and hug Raghav but she slips and Raghav holds her in his arms. "Don't...You need rest." Kalpana looks into Raghav's eyes and feels guilty as due to her carelessness, they lost their first child. "I'm sorry" The words slip from her mouth. Raghav ignores her words and makes her rest on the bed and begins to leave when she holds his hand "I said I'm sorry. Please don't go." "I'll just come back." Raghav releases her grip and closes the door. He rests his head on the door and starts crying thinking about his child.

 

 

Two weeks...

 

"Raghav...Ever since I've been discharged, you aren't even spending a moment with me. Whenever I try to talk to you and have dinner with you, you just ignore me and go. Why? Why are you hurting me this way Raghav? I know I've done a mistake..." Raghav cuts her words and says "Mistake...Kalpi...Do you think this all was just a mistake? You were drunk and..." He closes his fist in anger and gets up from the bed.

 

"I know I shouldn't have had drinks that day...It's all my carelessness...But don't punish me for this Raghav? I dint want to lose our child. It was mine too."

 

"Really? You wanted this child to be born? I don't think so Kalpi...You were just worried about yourself and you kept cursing it everyday. That's the reason God took away our child from us." Raghav wipes his tears and Kalpana holds his hand saying "Don't...Please Raghav. I am feeling guilty about this and I can never forgive myself for this...I need you now....Please don't leave me like this."

 

"I'm sorry Kalpi...I need some time and space now. Please let me go. I need to attend a meeting in Delhi. I'll be back after a week."

 

As days kept passing by, Kalpana's insecurities kept increasing as Raghav kept ignoring her calls and sending her messages that he was busy in meetings and conferences. She started feeling obsessed that he is going away from her and this made her feel restless staying at home. She kept thinking that because of the miscarriage, Raghav would leave her and this create a lot of negative vibes in her daily life.

 

 

Kalpana keeps waiting for Raghav to return from Delhi but he doesn't return inspite of the flight landing 3 hours ago. Kalpana tries his number several times but she isn't able to connect to him. She starts getting tensed and starts panicking.

 

 

After 1 hour, Raghav stops the car and Kalpana rushes towards the entrance of the gate. She smiles as she sees Raghav there and rushes to hug him. He gives a weak smile and caresses her face.

 

"How are you Raghav? Where were you all this while? It has been three hours since your flight landed. What took you so long to reach here? Any problem?"

 

 

"Nothing Kalpana. I'm fine but..." Raghav stops and looks at the other side of the car and a girl gets down from the car which makes Kalpana stunned.

 

"Priya?" Kalpana's eyes widen with shock and she turns to watch Raghav who stands silently before her.


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...