RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 3

 

Lunch time…

 

Raghav takes a sip of the orange juice and licks his lips while checking out Kalpana who is blushing.

 

K POV: This man is teasing me with those actions. What if my mom or dad witness what he is doing with his lips. Biting and licking it and then staring at me. Oh Gosh, is my lipstick on his lips? Ahh no….Fortunate.

 

Raghav holds Kalpana’s hand while having lunch while their parents interact with each other.

 

K POV: This has become an old scene Raghav. You could have tried something new.

 

Kalpana smiles and places her hand on Raghav’s thigh.

 

Raghav’s POV: OMG, Kalpana has become so bold.

 

Kalpana slowly moves her hand upwards making Raghav choke. She winks at him as he keeps thinking what she is upto.

 

R POV: Where is she heading? Below my belt. Oh no! I won’t be able to hide my emotions then.

 

Raghav coughs and removes Kalpana’s hands and whispers in her ear “Not here. Some other time.”

 

Kalpana says loudly “Really? When?”

 

Kasturi asks “What happened Kalpi?”

 

Raghav drinks a glass of water in fright and Kalpana answers “Nothing mom. Raghav was asking me to show him the city so I asked him when we should go. Right Raghav?”

 

Raghav nods his head in an agreement and Vikram says “Not today Raghav. We’ll go tomorrow. We have just landed in Mumbai today.”

 

 

After lunch, Vikram and Raghav start distributing gifts which they had brought for Rajeev, Kasturi, Kalpana, Priya and Ramesh.

 

 

Kalpana pinches Raghav on his hand and leaves. Raghav follows her upstairs not knowing why she reacted that way.

 

 

 

“What happened? You dint like my gift?” Raghav says while leaving wet kisses on Kalpana’s lips.

 

“I loved the diamond set but am upset…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you bought gifts for the servants as well. We give them a salary and by buying them gifts, their hopes and wants will increase.”

 

“Oh that. Come on Kalpi. It was just a dress material for Priya and Ramesh. They have been loyal to you for so many years. It was a token of appreciation.” Raghav says while resting his head on Kalpi’s forehead.

 

“But I don’t like it. Especially when you shook hands with that girl. I just hate her.”

 

Raghav places his finger on Kalpana’s lips saying “Shushhh! Don’t hate anyone sweetheart. I want my love to only spread love and have no hate for anyone. I want these lips of mine to only speak sweet things so that they taste sweet as well.”

 

Kalpana smiles and says “This is what I love about you the most. You can bring a smile on my face anytime and anywhere.”

 

They both start kissing each other passionately.

 

 

*********

 

The next morning….

 

 

Raghav visits Kalpana’s house and approaches her bedroom. He finds the door open and enters the room. He notices Kalpana cuddling her pillow in her arms and sleeping like a baby. She has worn a maroon colored nighty and the bed sheet is only covering half her body.


 

Raghav moves towards her and sits on the bed. He slowly covers her with the bedsheet and gives her a peck on the lips.

 

Kalpana opens her eyes and gets a shock to see Raghav.

 

Raghav places his hand over her mouth and says “Shusshh! Don’t make noise.”

 

He removes the hand and gets up asking “What are you doing here?”

 

“I came to see my baby sleeping.” He says while caressing her face and tucking her hair behind the ear.

 

She hugs him saying “I love you. I am happy that you came here.”

 

“Your two buttons are open from front.”

 

Kalpana breaks the hug and checks her dress where she finds the buttons open. She buttons it and says “You unbuttoned them?”

 

“No, I dint. But if you want me to, then I can…” He says teasingly.

 

“I’m yours. You can do whatever you want love.”

 

R POV: She gives me the permission and I have been waiting for this moment for so long.

 


 Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

 

 

LINKS:

Previous Chapter: Chapter 2

Next Chapter: Chapter 4

RagNa SS: Obsessive Love INDEX

RagNa Stories Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...