RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 1




Chapter TOC:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 12


Chapter 1:


It has been 8 years since I have seen him. I have missed him so much but I am sure he has missed me even more than I have. Chatting online is good but feeling his love personally is different.

 

I have tried over 5 dresses to just look special for him, my Raghav. I know that he might not be happy with me dressing for him as he wants to see me…Hmmm…I sometimes wonder who is more naughty. He or me?

 

 

Raghav has seen me without any clothes on since birth. Actually before that, to be more precise as he used to interact with me while I was in my mother’s womb. He is 5 years elder to me but still it is me who dominates him always.

 

I still remember those days when we used to laugh around, play around and keep teasing each other. He was one of a kind and used to leave no stone unturned to play pranks.

 

 

Raghav was so mischievous that once he just entered my room quietly while I was undressing. I would not know that he was present there had he not told me about this the next day. I felt so embarrassed that I hit him on his chest but he pulled me near him and kissed me. Our first ever kiss when I was 13.

 

Few months later he left for Perth to complete his further studies. I was missing him so much even though we used to chat online daily almost for 8 hours a day but still it wasn’t enough and so after 2 years, I decided to meet him personally at his college in Perth.

 

He was shocked to see me at his college and he came and lifted me up and took about 5 rounds which made me feel dizzy. I forced him to put me down else his plan was to pick me up in his arms and take me to his house. It was really embarrassing as all the college students and the principal were staring at us and he was just lost in me.

He took me to his room and put me gently on the bed. His look gave me the idea of what was going to happen next but I was waiting for the same and so I did not want to stop him.

 

 

I kept looking at him and he had the same naughty eyes asking me for my permission. I smiled which signalled him that I am OK with it.

 

He immediately got on top of me and kissed me so hard that I could not breath but actually I was enjoying his love, his passion, his care which was reflected in his kiss.

 

He broke the kiss after 5 minutes and I started panting. “What happened to you today?” I said while struggling for a breath.

 

“I am seeing you almost after 2 and a half years. I missed your birthday too which was last month. I just can’t believe you are in front of me today. I don’t want to leave you for a second.” Saying this he started again and with more passion.

 

Our bodies were connected and souls too. He took my hair in his hand and grabbed me more close and I responded with equal passion. We were in the same position for almost 30 minutes and when my breath completely stopped, I pulled him away.

 

He lied beside me and started smiling as I tried to get up from the bed. “Why are you laughing?”

 

“Because your dress has been unbuckled from behind.” Raghav said teasingly and I instantly touched the zip of my dress and it was broken.

 

I hit his chest saying “What did you do? You broke the zip?”

 

“I was so intrigued in the kiss that it did not strike me where my hands had travelled. But I must say, your bare back looks sexy.”

 

I started blushing profusely and entered the washroom before Raghav loses his control.

 

5 hours had passed by and we were resting on the bed discussing the time we were away from each other. He had so many things to tell me and I kept interrupting him as I wanted to tell him about my experiences.

 

 

A day passed by…

 

Raghav asked me to go to the pub with him but since I was just 16, I wasn’t sure if I’ll be permitted to enter. He was sure that I would get an entry as the pub owner was his dad’s friend.

 

 

We finally entered the pub at 9:00 p.m. and danced like mad people. He had so many drinks and I too took two pegs of vodka. It was the first time I had tasted alcohol and so puked the first time but then enjoyed the taste of the second one.

 

 

Raghav was full crazy and whenever he is with me, he just goes mad and loses his control.

 

In no time, he stood on a table and threw away his shirt. I just looked angrily at him when he pulled me up and started dancing. The crowd started cheering for us and they all started behaving equally crazy.

 

 

I was feeling weird as I found that I was in an asylum where some boys were rolling on the floor, some women had stood on top of the counter and some couples were busy smooching each other. The site was horrible and so when it became unbearable, I grabbed Raghav and pulled him outside the pub.

 

 

Raghav was full on drunk and was busy murmuring something which I could not hear and I had no interest too.

 

As we were approaching the car, he pulled my hand and grabbed me towards him. There was no space for air to flow between us and our lips were few inches apart. In a second, we began kissing each other and this time it was outside the pub itself where nobody was standing. Actually, if anyone was watching us also, I dint care as all that mattered to me was Raghav. The kiss was so good and we were completely drowned in each other’s arms.

 

 

Raghav broke the kiss after few minutes and looked at me. I could notice the intensity in his eyes. He looked at my lips which were bruised and moved his thumb over it to soothe it. I closed my eyes and he whispered in my ear “I want you tonight.”

 

I pulled him away and looked at him with a surprise. “What?”

 

He gave me a look which always made me lose my control. I could never refuse him as who can resist a hot man asking you for a night and especially the person whom you love the most. But still I tried refusing and behaved as if I dint get what he meant.

 

 

“I want you. I want to make you mine tonight.” He said in a husky voice and I just could not resist his hotness. His breath was mesmerizing and he had so much love inside him to make me his that I just wanted to say yes instantly but I did not want to give in to his wish so easily.

 

His eyes were craving for me and they had turned half red, may be due to the alcohol or due to my closeness. He narrowed his voice and said in a seductive tone “I want to make love to you.”

 

 

“I am yours Raghav but I can’t understand what you are trying to say.” I said biting my lips as I knew what he was asking me for.

 

He put his forehead on mine and smiled saying “Really? You don’t know what I am asking for?” He kissed me again and his hands had reached under my top which was making me shiver in his arms. He was literally teasing me and I could not take it anymore and finally gave up to his wish.

 

I did not realize when we reached home as we kept kissing all the way. The driver did not dare to look into the rear mirror as he knew Raghav would kill him if he did so.

 

He carried me in his arms and just rushed into the bedroom.

 

After an hour, we finally slept in each other’s arms but I did not take the bed sheet to cover ourselves as I did not feel shy of him at all. I just wanted to hug him as much as I can as I knew that it was my last night in Perth.

 

I did not tell him that I am leaving the next day as I did not want to hurt him and did not know how he would react.

 


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.



LINKS:

Next Chapter: Chapter 2

RagNa Stories Index


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...