RagNa SS: Obsessive Love Chapter 6

 

Kasturi hides her tears in front of Kalpana and leaves the reception hall. Rajeev comes outside and consoles her saying “Don’t hide your feelings Kasturi. Kalpi is married now and today you should bless her as she needs your blessings. I know you have been rude to her always and have not had the mother-daughter kinda bonding but Kalpi loves you and you know that.”

 

Kasturi listens to her husband and goes to meet Kalpana who is dressing up for the function.

 

Kalpana finds it tough to zip her blouse and keeps struggling. Suddenly she finds someone helping her to zip her dress and she turns behind to face Kasturi.

 

"Mom leave it. I'll do it on my own."

 

Kasturi holds Kalpi's shoulder and turns to face her saying "You're still angry with me Kalpi? You won't talk to your mom even today? You'll be going now from this house and..." Kasturi turns and starts crying.

 

Kalpana holds her hand and hugs her from behind saying "Mom, don't go."

 

Kasturi turns behind and cries her heart out saying "Kalpi..." She kisses her daughter on her forehead and on her cheeks and touches her forehead on hers saying "I always wanted to hug you and tell you how much I love you child."

 

Kalpana says "Then why dint you ever express your love for me mom? How many times I used to feel lonely when dad used to be on business trips but not once you made me feel that you love me. In fact, you used to always scold me whether I am wrong or not."

 

"No baby. When I used to scold you, I used to punish myself for hurting you but it was always necessary Kalpi. You were going on a wrong path and you used to feel that you can get anything you wanted in life. You started disrespecting money and started considering people who don't have it as a curse. It was wrong Kalpi. I dint want my child to behave this way and so..."

 

"Mom, you still think I am wrong? I know sometimes I over react but I don't have a control on my temper."

 

"But you need to control it Kalpi. It's not too late now baby. I know that you are not heartless. You used to always help the poor people and even share your things with them. I still remember that it was you who told your dad to send Priya to school and to pay her school fees and buy books for her. Then why did you suddenly start hating her so much?"

 

"Because she loves Raghav mom." Kalpana gets up from the bed and says aloud. "I saw her concern when Raghav got injured when he was 12 years old and then each time she made my doubt true when finally I saw her burning mine and Raghav's engagement photograph. I used to consider her as my elder sister but on realizing that she wants to take away Raghav from me, I can't bear that and I...I know I did wrong by slapping her and mom, if you want I'll apologize for my mistake. Then at least you'll forgive me?"

 

*******

 

After 20 minutes...

 

Kalpana searches Priya in the hall and finds her standing silently in a corner, away from the crowd and noise.

 

"Sorry." Kalpana says in a low voice and Priya turns to notice Kalpana standing before her with tears in her eyes.

 

"Mam, why are you apologizing to me?" Priya says in disbelief.

 

"Because my behavior wasn't appropriate. I just lost my temper and...I dint give you a chance to explain as well. I'm sorry."

 

"No mam. Honestly, I dint feel bad at all and am not angry with you. Please don't say sorry. I am sorry as I agree that...that I unknowingly was peeping in the room which was wrong on my end and your reaction was justified. I'm sorry for that."

 

Kalpana snaps saying "That means I was right. You were trying to... Anyways, mom told me to apologize and so I did. But you get one thing very clear Priya, nobody can come in between me and Raghav. He loves only me and I love him. I hope you get that fixed in your mind."

 

***********

 

Kasturi and Rajeev reach Kalpana to Raghav's car and bid her good bye after giving the couple their blessings.

 

**********

 

MATURE CONTENT

 

 

"Love, how much time has passed by. Now at least come out...This wait is torturing me." Raghav says while sitting on the bed but he gets no response from Kalpana.

 

"Love.....Love now come out please. I seriously can't wait any longer. If you don't come out in 5 minutes, then I'll...I'll...I'll break open the bathroom door. I swear."

 

 

"Why are you shouting, husband?"

 

Raghav turns to his right and his eyes fall on a pair of beautiful and slender legs and his eyes moved from the legs to the hands that were holding either sides of the washroom door. He looks up and finds a goddess before him who was mesmerizing and gorgeous. Her body was wrapped with merely a thin wet towel.

 

Kalpana takes 2 steps in front and leans and poses while her one hand is placed on her waist and second hand is rolling the strands of her hair.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

Raghav keeps checking Kalpana from tip to toe and is dumb struck by her beauty. His only wish is to get the only piece of cloth off from her body.

 

Kalpana walks in front and sits on the bed. She moves her finger from Raghav's forehead to this cheeks and caresses his lips with her thumb. Raghav closes his eyes and enjoys her touch.

 

Kalpana bends to leave a peck on his lips and she grabs his hair and gives his a passionate kiss. She holds his one hand and places it on her waist while her other hand keeps holding his hair to deepen the kiss.

 

Raghav moves his other hand on the opening of her towel and Kalpana moves forward to sit on his lap while she wraps her legs across his waist. Raghav takes off her towel and she unbuttons his shirt without breaking the kiss.

 

They keep exploring each other's body while sometimes Raghav leads and sometimes Kalpana leads the process.


Disclaimer:  The character names in the story are fictional characters and owned by the creators of the show "Ek Mutthi Asmaan" on ZEE TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragna Stories Index

Here are the stories that I have written on RagNa: RagNa SS: Love & Revenge (A battle between lovers) RagNa SS: Anyone can fall in ...