Sunday, 28 September 2014

RagNa SS: "A Mistake (Passionate Love Story of RagNa)" Complete

A love story of Raghav and Kalpana.

Character Sketch:


Main Characters:


Raghav Singhania: A 26-year-old shrewd business man, the CFO of the Singhania Group of Industries and the husband of Kalpana Jadhav. He believes in punctuality and discipline.

Kalpana Jadhav Singhania: A 20-year-old middle class woman, a student of final year BCom and the wife of Raghav Singhania. She is simple, kind-hearted and very emotional while taking decisions.

Singhania Family: 


Vikram Singhania: CEO of the Singhania Group of Industries, father of Raghav Singhania and has a business empire worth 15,000 crores.

Gauri Singhania: Mother of Raghav Singhania, a kind-hearted and down-to-earth woman.


Jadhav Family:


Kasturi Jadhav: A housewife, mother of Kalpana Jadhav and a strict woman by nature.
Rajeev Jadhav: A Government employee, father of Kalpana Jadhav and a strict and discipline man by nature.
Sunaina Jadhav: A sweet-natured woman, elder sister of Kalpana.


Other characters: 


Priya: Kalpana's best friend, very talkative and bubbly by nature.

Rashmi and Prakash: Owners of the rented house where Kalpana and Raghav used to stay.


Prologue:


It's raining heavily in Mumbai and many areas are flooded.

Raghav is completely drunk and is lying on a chair in his room cursing himself for getting married to Kalpana and for giving her so much of love which she never deserved and trusting her more than himself, his mother and his father.

He is holding a glass containing wine and has tears rolling down his eyes thinking about the pain and hurt Kalpana has given him which will never heal.

He keeps taking her name with a heavy heart and says "Why Kalpana? Why did you do this to me? Why you hurt me so much? I gave you everything, love, respect, money, everything and still you hurt me. Why? Why did you not even ask me before taking such a drastic step? We were one body and one soul but still you betrayed me. Why?"

Raghav breaks the glass in frustration which causes it to bleed but he does not experience any pain as he is more hurt internally than externally.

He does not even realize that it is pouring outside.



 Chapters: 

10 comments:

  1. I cant read it using phone dear......plz help me.....literally cryg right now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear. Is bubblews site not opening on your cell phone?

      Delete
  2. how can I read the whole story plz help me ,.............I.can;t read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. Thanks for reading my "Anyone can fall in love" story. This story is not available online and I will be updating it soon. You can try reading my other story as well: Love & Revenge:

      http://erikaluiragnastories.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

      Delete
  3. Hi how can i read this story.... it doesn't show any chapters....please give me reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check the story here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43OWtWcW5PS091M1k&usp=sharing

      Delete
    2. Hey its showing that there is an error in link... help me... or else plz send chapters link to my india forums accout..... i will pm u... plz i want read this story... i like your stories so much...

      Delete
    3. Ok. Give me your email address via PM on Indiaforums. Thanks for your feedback :)

      Delete
  4. I want to read this story.. Please hel

    ReplyDelete